Material Handler – Mat Repair
JOB SUMMARY: Mat Repair Operator is responsible to bring mats that need repairs to the repair unit’s tables, and flip mats as needed. Operator should be able to conduct wood cuts, secure mats by bolting lumber boards, separate damage timbers from Timber Mats, cut bolts as needed and take repaired mats to the good mats staging area. Mat Repair Operator should be willing to travel 50% of the time to conduct repairs at our remote sites.
- Operate a fork truck to move mats around the Repair unit area and lumber yard.
- Perform mat flipping operation to add lumber boards to the mat.
- Perform ongoing cleaning of the Repair unit area
- Operate chain saw, drills, automatic screw guns, and nail guns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to identify and distinguish between different product and grade types.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org