Material Handler – Mat Wash
JOB SUMMARY: The Matwash Production Worker 2 is responsible for sorting inbound rental and customer returned mats into, mat type and mat grade categories. Other daily functions include start up of the Matwash Machine and continuous operation of it, and loading and unloading the Matwasher to clean the mats and then stacking them into the clean mat collection area. The Matwash Production Worker 2 is responsible for cleaning the Matwash Collection tanks and Mat flipping dirt collection area during down time cleaning operations.
- Operate the Matwash machine.
- Operate a fork truck to move mats around the Matwash operation and lumber yard.
- Sort and stack dirty mats that need to be washed in the Matwash production area.
- Perform mat flipping operation to clear most of the dirt from the Mats.
- Perform cleaning operation of the Matwashing collection tank.
- Operate front end loader and empty the dirt collection area for mat flipping.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to identify and distinguish between different product and grade types
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org