When sensitive environments raise the stakes for site protection, Sterling composite mats have you covered. Our composite mats are compression-engineered for flexibility and durability, helping to protect even the most delicate job site environments.
DuraDeck® composite mats are robust enough to handle loads up to 80 tons, yet flexible enough that they follow the contours of the terrain without breaking or cracking. From the Everglades to the Sahara, DuraDeck® is perfectly at home in any environment. These mats are able to handle extreme hot or cold temperatures and are weather resistant.
- Portable and durable enough for years of use and hundreds of projects
- Will not rot or splinter
- Protects vehicles & equipment from excessive wear and damage due to unstable ground conditions
- Surface tread allows traction to prevent slippage and provides added personnel safety
- Eliminates environmental cross-contamination problems associated with plywood sheets
- Weight load: Up to 80 tons, depending on subsurface conditions
- Size: 4′ x 8′ x .5″ (1.2 m x 2.4 m x 1.3 cm)
- Weight: 87 lbs. (40 kg)