JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for making sure all flow traffic, inbound and outbound, have constant smooth flow and that all paper work is maintained and issued properly. Material handler 1 handles the inside warehouse operations.
- Within the warehouse, the Material Handler 1 Operates fork truck to unload inbound shipments and load outbound shipments for trucks.
- Help drive and maintain organization of the warehouse by maximizing space utilization and physically stocking products in the proper locations.
- Participate in Cycle Counting and Physical Inventories within the warehouse.
- Participate in clean up initiatives in the warehouse. Clean up includes activities such as picking up misc. debris from the yard to moving junk mats to the cull pile. Cleaning sawdust, painting, etc.
- Collecting all paperwork from drivers, (returns, receiving, signed BOL’s) and submit it to the receiving shack
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by implementing, maintaining and aligning company policies that adhere to local, state and federal environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Complies with and is an advocate of the company’s Environmental Policy and Procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in operating a fork truck
- Strong organizational skills to sort and organize inventory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience of operating a fork truck
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com